CINCINNATI, OH – RYSE Aero Technologies announced today the launch of RYSE RECON, the company’s first electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) platform. The RYSE RECON made its debut at the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo in Long Beach, California.
With the debut of the RECON, RYSE Aero Technologies looks to re-define the eVTOL space by venturing into untapped markets, such as agronomy, land surveying, agriculture, vineyards, and other rural sectors.
“We are excited to be at ACT Expo and introduce to the world the RYSE RECON. Our team has been hard at work designing the most reliable and safest eVTOL vehicle in the ultralight class,” Mick Kowitz, RYSE Aero Technologies CEO, said. “We created the RECON as a vehicle for people with a purpose – those whose job can be done better with flight.”
Slated to be delivered to customers in January 2023, key features of the RYSE RECON include:
- Up to a 25-mile range
- Up to 63 MPH top speed per Part 103 specifications
- The ability to operate on both land and water
- Ability to be easily mass-produced, while maintaining low-cost maintenance
- Operation within the specifications of 14 CFR, Part 103
- Six independent propulsion systems with independent, removable batteries
- Rugged use agriculture, ranching, vineyard and any place where it would otherwise be difficult to reach